LOW-INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Priority is given to elderly (60 & over) and/or disabled to apply October 1st - April 30th
- All other households can apply November 1st - April 30th
- Additional help with natural gas and electric bills, and deliverable fuel purchases
- Assistance with repair or replacement of a furnace that could cause a life-threatening condition for a homeowner
- Air Conditioner for households with a medical need
Click the NICAO'sLIHEAP flyer for income guidelines, required documentation, and where to apply or use the Mailable Energy Assistance Application. You are required to apply in person for assistance every third year.
Please mail the application to the Outreach Officee nearest you.