Community Partners (CoPa)
What is Community Partners?
Community Partners represents a unique collaboration between North Iowa Community Action Organization and Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa. It is a voluntary family support program for individuals and families in north central Iowa who may be facing challenges or a crisis.
A family development specialist individualizes the program for each family to meet their specific needs. Visits are scheduled in the home at least once a month. Each Family Development Specialist works in partnership with participants empowering them to meet challenges and solve future crises.
How can I participate?
- Be willing to complete an individual assessment process.
- Be wiling to meet with a Family Development Specialist at lease once a month.
- Be willing to make a commitment to actively participate in the program.
- Referrals are accepted on an on-going basis. Contact any Community Partners staff.
- Community Partners recognizes that all families face many challenges in achieving financial and family stability. Community Partners focuses on partnering with participants as they identify personal strengths. Together they explore options. Community Partners teaches individuals and families to build nurturing environments for their children, to focus on positive relationships, to stay healthy, and to develop according to their individual potential.
Are you ready to make some changes?
Are you ready to move forward?
Are you ready to discover how choices affect your life?
If your answer is YES, call us today at 641-423-7766, or 1-800-873-1899